Punch Bin Laden Punch Bin Laden

hehehe

the biggest complaint i had was the controls were really awkward... backwards even

Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

heh

dude, i don't see why people say they shouldn't go after bin laden because they're not sure yet. i mean, even if he's not directly involved they should kill him anyway. he was already on the fbi's most wanted list and it's not like his existance adds anything good to the world. he's not exactly a world leader or anything, all he is is a terrorist with money. whether he did it or not he doesn't deserve to live, i mean look at what he's done before. but i mean, of course we all know he's behind it... ^^

Crazy Belmont Crazy Belmont

bahahahahhahahhahhaha

this is better than pico 2

Jay & SilentBob Jay & SilentBob

heh, cute

there aren't enough jay and silent bob games on newgrounds...
IT WAS BEN AFFLECK! I SHOULD'VE GUESSED!

Simpsons Dress Up Simpsons Dress Up

i'm rating this bad for one reason alone

we all know bart has a yellow penis

Mini Putt Mini Putt

nice game

just played it, got a 56. i would've done better but hole 18's a bitch, i got 11 on it. hole 8 was the only other one i had trouble on, but holes in one aren't that hard really, i got 3 on my first game. dunno if it's worth another play tho, but it was cool.

Pokemon Jesse Dressup Pokemon Jesse Dressup

bah

her tits don't jiggle like bulma's

The Stickman Adventure The Stickman Adventure

hawhawhawhawhaw

that was one of the cutest things i've seen all day. well done stickmen with personality. i mean, those eyes, they're like pokemon! staring up at you, just like they might say "jigglypuff!" only, with a stickman body. and the death scenes, it was just so funny, because you can tell it was meant to be that way... oh man, i gotta watch this again... amazing...

BaldGuyWithaHat responds:

Aw, how flattering. :-) I come back to see how my animation is doing and I find it not doing to bad.

Fraternity Massacre! v1.0 Fraternity Massacre! v1.0

hohum

i just didn't find it all that funny... i dunno, it was ok though i guess.
you should make the throwing up a seperate animation from the frat kids so that it keeps falling after they get shot.